Made in Desygner
Note: We will take a 2 week vacation from manual curation and moderation, to give the team some much needed rest, and also figure out how to best move this project forward, in the meantime we will autovote, and weekly payouts to delegators will continue as usual.
Mention all delegators, @cryptospa, @alokkumar121, @flaxz, @fiberfrau, @certain, @reeta0119, @pjansen, @paulcaraway, @elianaicgomes, @jeanlucsr, @paragism, @pixiepost, @guurry123, @mariannewest, @robmojo, @ph1102, @invest4free, @imfarhad, @torrey.blog, @elbrava, @gadrian-sp, @tristancarax, @arena10, @quinnertronics, @adysscheryl, @iamraincrystal
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #86, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 51
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- In this video @lisamgentile1961 makes a great interview with @maddogmike and we get to know him a bit more, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @alokkumar121 is visiting his native place and enjoys time with his family, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @cryptospa is celebrating that Bitcoin reached over 20k USD, check it out it's awesome.
- In this post @lebey1 tells us about the importance to invest in and build assets that generates casflow, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @certain talks about how small steps each day gives great results over time, check it out it's awesome.
Saturday: HiveFest 2020 - Day 1
- In this post @priyanarc shares her first day with HiveFest, which she quite enjoyed after some initial trouble getting in, it's awesome check it out.
- In this post @elianaicgomes shares a crazy week and her sons 3 years birthday, many happy returns to him, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @elianaicgomes is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, @alokkumar121 is our moderator for Actifit, @iamraincrystal is our moderator for #freewrite, and @pixiepost is our comment moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation.
Delegators are rewarded with all liquid earnings in Hive, as well as our full weekly power down income, plus also 50% of our earnings in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
This is a calculation of the delegation APR for this week, to make it easy to calculate, the delegation and payout for @flaxz is not part of the calculation, since he does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
Screenshot from Google Drive
You can view the full calculation in the same spreadsheet as the payouts.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 34131.
So this week @pjansen increased his delegation to 1708 HP, thank you very much.
APR for this week was 21.47%, which was a lot higher than last week, earnings of Hive and CTP was also quite a bit higher, while price of CTP was a bit lower, and rewarded HP was a bit lower.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ