Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #66, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 31
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
Monday: Dare to be Different!
- In this video @ph1102 encourages you to be different and stand out to get results in your business and content creation, check it out it's awesome.
Tuesday: I Am Alive Challenge - Day 37
- In this post @guurry123 shares that he has just reached the level of Minnow on Hive, a big congratulations to him, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @pixiepost gives you The Hotel, our own funny Faulty Towers on steroids presented on Hive, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @jongolson is back with his Road To 10k CTP Tokens, and answering a month old comments due to the break, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @alokkumar121 is going over his goals and progress regarding Hive Power, CTP Power and Splinterlands, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @cryptospa is analysing how the fiat money printing is affecting gold, crypto and DeFi, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @iamraincrystal is sharing her 1 year anniversary on the blockchain, and she also makes her raffle prize draw for her 100 day celebration of the #IAmAliveChallenge, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, and @pixiepost is our comment moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation, and you can read all details in this post, Update About Our Move To Hive - Curation - Delegations - Payouts.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 28416.
We use 70% of our weekly power down income in Hive to lease Hive Power on hive.dlease.io, and here you can see this weeks power down income and what we leased.
Screenshot from PeakD
Earnings of Hive was on par with last week, while earnings of CTP tokens where a bit lower compared to last week, but on level with weeks before.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ