Made in Canva
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #65, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 30
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- In this post @jongolson shares about the history of this plane crash that killed 256 people and many pictures of the memorial, and also his own experience as a young boy living in the area, check it out it's awesome.
Tuesday: CTP BP Weekly Updates #10
- In this video @elianaicgomes gives an update about her awesome program the CTP Blueprint, and also about her upcoming massive Fireball giveaway of 25000 CTP tokens, it's awesome check it out.
Wednesday: My Search for the missing #PixieDust-- Week 4 -- A Visit to the Bridge for a One-on-One with the Captain
- In this post @lisamgentile1961 locates missing Pixie Dust by sharing how she slept through the ship alarm where she was stationed, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @cryptospa makes his daily Cryptocurrency Market Overview, and here he gives you a very interesting analysis of the price chart of Hive, it's awesome check it out.
Friday: My First Milestone On Hive.
- In this video @maddogmike shares that he has just reached 500 Hive Power and become a Minnow on Hive, a big congratulations to him, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @russellstockley gives a very nice rant about the importance to be committed to what you invest time and money into, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @alokkumar121 gives great inspiration by advicing that we push ourselves to accomplish our goals, and that it's important that the motivation comes from us, check it out it's awesome.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, and @pixiepost is our comment moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation, and you can read all details in this post, Update About Our Move To Hive - Curation - Delegations - Payouts.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 28149.
We use 70% of our weekly power down income in Hive to lease Hive Power on hive.dlease.io, and here you can see this weeks power down income and what we leased.
Screenshot from PeakD
Earnings of Hive where down quite a lot this week, and that was due to no whale upvotes on our posts.
Earnings of CTP token where on the other hand up by quite a bit, even to the point where the value of the paid out CTP is worth around double of our paid out Hive.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ