(Google translate from Czech)
While writing the number 7 in the title of the article, I hesitated a bit and looked at the concepts of previous articles to be sure. Indeed, it has been the seventh week since the ANC adopted a new concept and decided to allocate upvote to selected articles and photos :-)
So my task is to introduce you to some authors and their contributions from the field of ANC - Landscape. Many of your articles and photos have taken part in a competition organized by the head of ANC @adalger. I had less choice :-).
regularly publishes photos of the landscape from its trips. It's time to be rewarded for his perseverance :-)
she gave us a view of the "landscape of stone sculptures". I will leave it to your imagination what name "statue" you will name :-)
Both authors certainly deserve your attention and received an upvote from the ANC.
What conditions inclusion in the Amazing Nature - landscape selection?
- The post must be written primarily in the Amazing Nature community
- Your original landscape photos
- an interesting description of what is seen
What is excluded from the selection?
- Entries for the Amazing Nature Contest
(these will be highlighted in the competition evaluation)
- non-original photographs and photographs without a description seen
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @nelinoeva, and @bucipuci community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- WEEKLY CALL
click banner by @barbara-orenya
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place for PLAGIATES in the community.