(Google translate from Czech)
After all, a new topic for the Thematic Challenge :-)
Greetings to all fans of Amazing Nature Community
As you probably know, in the new topic we will turn our attention back to the ground. You will become the next week
Yes, this is a new topic for the Thematic Challenge.
While wandering in nature, you have certainly found footprints of wild animals many times. How many of you took a good look at these tracks and which of you took the pictures? Did you know whose trail you were looking at?
These questions direct you precisely to the tasks of this topic:
- take pictures of wildlife tracks
- find out which animal the footprint belongs to
- to acquaint us with your finding in text form
Warning: footprints of cats and dogs are not the subject of this topic and will not be included in the competition!
As always, a little inspiration for you :-)
Will anyone be interested in such a hole in the snow?
Ordinary tourist probably not. An educated tourist knows that he has just found a place where a doe (Capreolus capreolus) slept. There is also the imprint of the hoof she left here when she was digging up the snow.
She left these traces on the bank of the stream, where she quenched her thirst.
Roe deer usually move in groups of three to four. A mother, her cub last year, a roe deer and one pregnant doe. However, in the place where they are looking for food, it looks like there is a large herd :-)
I wish you many wonderful experiences in fulfilling this challenge.
And be quiet. Stressed animals are more easily subject to the hardships of the winter months.
If you are considering participating in this challenge, please read the following lines carefully.
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition.
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 HIVE
2nd: 2 HIVE
3rd: 1 HIVE
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @nelinoeva and @tinta-tertuang community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: Photos created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.
5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org