(Google translate from Czech)
For now, we have wandered the wild with the Thematic Challenge. It's time to "change the location" :-)
There are many nature admirers among us who have little (or no) opportunity to walk in the wild. Therefore, with the Thematic Challenge, we "move" closer to them.
Show us and describe the park you have within your reach. We are interested in what plants there are, whether the park is properly cared for, whether animals (birds) live there and how often you go to the park.
As always, a little inspiration.
To confess, I searched for a long time in my archive if I had any photos of the park in České Budějovice. I live almost in the woods, so I don't need to visit a park in the city :-)
I finally found two photos.
The park serves the locals as a relaxation zone. There are common Central European bird species, such as this jay,
there are hares to be seen and even deer graze here in the early morning hours.
In the middle of the park is a recreational pond.
There are many shrubs (which I don't even know), spruces, oaks and willows.
There are experimental zones where grass is not cut in several places in the park. Students from the local Faculty of Agriculture observe the natural growth of plants here.
I wish you a pleasant experience in nature while fulfilling the tasks of this challenge.
If you are considering participating in this challenge, please read the following lines carefully.
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition.
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 HIVE
2nd: 2 HIVE
3rd: 1 HIVE
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @nelinoeva and @tinta-tertuang community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: Unless otherwise noted, all logos listed are official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community. These photos were created by the author of this article.