(Google translate from Czech)
The end of March is marked by a change of time (at least in Europe). It's against nature, but you do more "shit" :-)
This time shift has at least one advantage. On walks in nature, he will be able to see even small creatures for longer :-).
You will definitely need sunlight because the theme for this challenge is
Hardworking ant, diligent bee, beautiful butterfly, annoying mosquito, these are just some examples. Some people are interested in the color, others the structure of the eyes and others something completely different.
Your task for this topic is:
- take a documentary photo
- try to determine the type of insect photographed
- write why you were interested in the given insect and what makes it interesting (according to the general rules for ANC competitions, it is necessary to keep the length of the text at least 200 words!)
However, the limit of 200 words does not apply to my little inspiration for you :-)
I met this dragonfly one day last October. That was so preoccupied with something that it wasn't disturbed by my presence. That allowed me to take a picture of her.
To this day, I have no idea what kind it is. But I know for sure that her bias for what she was looking for could be a model for many of us :-)
I wish you a pleasant experience in fulfilling this challenge.
If you are considering participating in this challenge, please read the following lines carefully.
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 HIVE
2nd: 2 HIVE
3rd: 1 HIVE
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @nelinoeva and @tinta-tertuang community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: Photo and gif created by @bucipuci The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community
5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org