(Google translate from Czech)
Welcome all fans of Amazing Nature Community
Once again, we are fully launching competitions and curating your articles and photos.
I hope that Christmas time did not take all your energy and left you enough energy for the beginning of this year.
Where am I going? Of course to announce a new Thematic Challenge :-).
My energy place
We all certainly have "our place" in nature, where we feel best and where we "gain energy" for everyday life.
Introduce us your place. Attach one or two photos of the place and don't forget to describe, of course, what attracted you to that place and how nature helped you replenish your energy. You can also describe a specific experience that binds you to the chosen place.
As is my habit, I include a little for your inspiration
In the region of my childhood (Jeseníky Mountains) I have one place that I visit every time I stay with my parents.
The rock, protruding above the surrounding forests, provides a view of the beautiful surrounding nature and makes for a moment forget about the rapid run of civilization.
I am bound to this place by an almost indescribable experience of a perfect fusion not only with the surrounding nature but with the whole universe. In words, I can't describe exactly what I experienced here.
How to clearly describe the experience of "falling into the depths of the earth" and at the same time "flying to the stars"?
How to describe in words that nature with the universe was present in every cell of mine and that at the same time I was present in every atom of nature and the universe?
I can only write with certainty that after every visit to this rock, I feel reborn and full of energy.
I wish you many great experiences in finding your energy place :-)
If you are considering participating in this challenge, please read the following lines carefully.
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition.
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 HIVE
2nd: 2 HIVE
3rd: 1 HIVE
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @nelinoeva and @tinta-tertuang community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.