Subject: Physical and Health Education
Class: Primary 3
Duration: 40 Minutes
Age- 7-8 years
By the end of the Lesson, the pupils should be able to:
- Define friendship
- Explain sources of friendship
- Write out the Qualities of Friendship
The Pupils were taught mental and Social Health, Rest and Recreation in their previous Post.
Friendship is the relationship between to two or more persons who like and respect each other. Your friend is a person who you like and and would want to play with.
SOURCES OF FRIENDSHIP
The sources of which friendship is bound includes:
- School Mates
- Church mates
- Mosque mates
QUALITIES THAT PROMOTES FRIENDSHIP
DON'TS IN FRIENDSHIP: THINGS FRIENDS SHOULD NOT DO
- Friends should not fight.
- Friends should not quarrel.
- Friends should not lie.
- Friends should not steal.
- Friends should not gossip.
- What is friendship?
- What are the sources of friendship.
- What are the qualities that promotes friendship.
The Teacher ended the class by asking question.
Thank you for your attention.