I love to eat!
Nowadays, I prefer to cook my food than order from restaurants or food chains.
I usually prepare my food (if time permits).
Since I stay at home more since pandemic, I ran out of options on meals.
The other day, I saw a post of Bangus Sisig, it's a Filipino dish, a healthier version of the pork sisig. Yesterday, I went to the market to buy the ingredients.
- Chili pepper or labuyo
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Marinate the milkfish or if you can buy marinated boneless milkfish the better
- Fry the marinated milkfish. Remove the pan after frying, shred to pieces then set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat oil. Add onions. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Put in the shredded bangus or milkfish and stir.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper, chili pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes
- Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with calamansi.