Mango Juice with Melon
Good evening dear audience!
The origin of the melon is not defined, some believe that it is from Asia, others from Africa. Melon is one of my favorite fruits, combined with mango it is an exquisite juice.
It is important to consume foods that provide vitamins and nutrients to the body to keep the body strong and healthy; 100 grams of melon contain 34 calories, 0.2 grams in total fat, 0 cholesterol which is very good, in addition to other nutrients it also has vitamins A, C, D and B.
- 4 large mangoes
- 2 cups of melon
- 1 liter of water
- Sugar to taste
- Wash and peel the mangoes
- Extract the pulp and reserve
- Wash and peel the melon
- Cut into pieces and set aside
- Place the mango pulp and the melon pieces in the blender, add 1/2 liter of water and sugar
- With the help of a strainer pour the juice into a jug, add water to make 1 liter, rectify the sugar if necessary.
Serve cold, add ice cubes if desired.
All photos are free from Unsplash
Enjoy a nutritious and tasty drink Mango Juice with Melon, easy and fast.
Originally posted on my blog at read.cash
Until next post.