Hello friends, welcome to the blog I hope that you're doing absolutely fine and are in high spirits. Today I have made a very special dish. This high on health, truly high on taste and almost no effort.
Cauliflowers are a variant of green vegetables that can be cooked in different varities, today I have made the amazing flower by frying and curd based thick curry also known as masala. The curry also consist of tomatoes and onions fired. I have been amazed how many dishes can be made with the same vegetable. This type of dish is normally made on a special occassion, but today I have made this to present in front of you the tastiest form of cauliflower. So Let's Begin..
- Tomato - 3
- Cauliflower - 1
- Patato - 3 small sized
- Curd - 1 Bowl
- Cutting of Patato and Cauliflower. Make sure to cut cauliflower in big pieces.
- Chopping of Tomato
Cauliflower and Patato Fry
- Take a pan and add 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Put the pieces of cauliflower and patato in the pan and shallow fry it.
- Here is the final outcome.
The Making of Gobhi Masala
- Take a big sized pan or kadai, pour 3 tbsp of vegetable oil and heat it. Add 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp of coriander seeds and half tbsp of carom seeds.
- Add chopped tomato to the kadai and cook until it leaves oil.
- Now the tomato leaves the oil, time to add some regular spices to the dish. I have used 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of red chili powder, 1 tbsp of coriander powder and half tbsp of turmeric powder. Roast the spices for atleast 1 minute.
- Add one bowl of curd to the kadai and cook it for 3 to 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add fried cauliflower and patato to the pan and close the lid. Cook it for another 5 minutes on low flame.
- Gobhi Masala or Cauliflower Masala is ready to serve !!
Best to serve gobhi masala with Indian Bread - Chapati.