No long talk today guys, good evening from this end. Today I prepared rice with fresh tomatoes, vegetables and dry fish. I used every other ingredients one can use in preparing rice, very simple and quick. I didn't buy the normal long grain rice but rather, I bought our local rice, very sweet and delicious. Personally, I really do love our native pattern of cooking rice, and I do prepare it thrice in a month.
Why I decided to use fresh tomatoes is because I didn't want the tomatoes to get spoilt due to the fact that I bought it since on Sunday though it was already spoiling so instead of it to get spoilt, let me use it and prepare rice.
- Palm oil
- Fish (dry)
- Fresh tomatoes
- Pot, Cylinder or stove, water etc😁
People have different ways of cooking Sha. There's no fixed method or way to cook any food, one can decide to add what's at the end of cooking a particular meal before the first thing, so it's about choice💁 and of course that's where your style showcases 🤷.
Now here's my recipe
- I turned on my cylinder, put some cups of water inside the pot and place it on the cylinder.
- I parboiled the rice and washed it carefully.
- I washed my onions and sliced it, prepared my fish and every other thing.
- I turned the rice I washed into the pot and added all the ingredients one by one inside the pot as well while it was on the ground.
- I turned it, put water and tasted it before putting it on fire.
- I washed my vegetables carefully to avoid sand and sliced it.
- When the water might have dried up, I added the vegetables and turned.
- Immediately, I turned off the cylinder and scooped the food so it will be fresh.
- I scooped it inside the tray and did justice to the food with immediate effect 😀😀😀.
It was not just sweet, it was sumptuous, delicious and fantamaglorious😂😂😂. Oh yes it was.
I ate it with my friends who were around. Pepsi and malt was used to download the food well. I and my friends enjoyed the meal. Slide to my dm for your share please and don't be long😋
I'm just about to take a shower and go to bed, thank you so much for reading and engaging my blog, I appreciate it.
Till I come your way next time again
I am @mhizerbee
Your beautiful chef😎😎😎