Servings: for 4 to 5 persons.
Tuna 1 can
Ground black pepper
- Separate the oil from Tuna meat and drained it for 10 minutes set aside, while you are preparing proceed to the next step.
- Crack the egg then beat it like Micheal Jackson Song LOL, set aside.
- Removed the edge or crust of the slice bread, then set aside.
- Flattened the slice bread with a baked roller, if you dont have you can use a cylinder cup, set aside.
- Mix the tuna meat, onion, pepper, mayonnaise, and salt, this is the filling together with cheese.
- Prepare the bread crumbs into a plate.
- Fill the flattened bread with the tuna filling then add cheese.
- Do it repeatedly to all the slice bread remaining, then fold each ends, use the fork for flattening the edges.
- Dip in the flattened bread into the egg, then coat it in the breadcrumbs.
Tips: you can use crushed crackers or crushed toasted bread as an alternative to breadcrumbs.
- Now you can deep fry from 3 to 5 to minutes with low heat in the frying pan.
- Wait untill the color became golden brown, use a filter to removed the excess oil, then serve to the plate.
My Homemade Crispy Tuna Pie
Your full-time mom,