Plant Power Cooking Challenge | Week #4 | Come Join Us!!
Greetings #plantbased chefs, @JustinParke here with a new Plant Power Cooking Challenge. As @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator, I get to see Hive's most delicious recipes day in and day out. This cooking challenge is just another fun way to increase engagement and spark a little creativity in the kitchen.
Each Thursday I post a list of ingredients that you can use in any combination to make your recipe submission, and I share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
Well, I should start off by saying it was very difficult to pick a winner this week. There were even posts I have not listed in the honorable mentions that could've easily won, but ultimately I chose a chef that came out of the shadows to surprise us all. His lack of ego and confidence making some awesome vegan enchiladas made the post supremely entertaining.
He let us know he's never even made enchiladas before, but the end result is impressive, and I would say this is a one and done, success on the first try. Congratulations to @herbertholmes2 and the runners-up. You are the winner of 25 LOTUS, 5 HIVE, and a 5% beneficiary of this post.
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@herbertholmes2
Week #3 Winner
Week #4 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use ONE ITEM from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savoury or a savoury in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodiesbeehive, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- You'll also win 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn Instantly For Writing Natural Health ContentEarn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | Lotuschat