What Do You Miss the Most From Your Life Pre-Lockdown?
We have been living interesting times, for the past half a year, and that's a terrible curse in Chinese culture.
I pictured living interesting times would be something... nice. Until I read about the curse and gave it a second thought. But only these days I start to really understand its meaning.
Yes, the times are interesting, something that will likely mark us. And yes, if we live through them, we'll have something to tell our grandkids, who will look at us either impressed or with disbelief.
Most people around the globe have been in full or partial lockdown for at least some time, and that's something completely new to our lives.
This pandemic changed most of us to a lower or higher degree. What will follow will probably change us further.
I am curious, what do you miss the most from your life pre-lockdown period?
I tried to list a extensive number of possible restrictions ("my job" stands for either losing your job or missing going to an office instead of working from home - feel free to explain if you want to). If you choose "none" you are definitely a lucky one.
You may find difficult to choose one option, but try...
- my job
- freedom to travel (for work or vacations)
- meeting friends or relatives
- hugging friends or relatives
- walking / running / cycling for hours or without a clear destination / circuit
- rush hour (?)
- sports / festivals / concerts / theater / cinema
- malls / shopping
- restaurants / terraces
- resorts / public beaches / pools
- hairdressers / cosmetics etc.
- none (I was not in lockdown / we had no restrictions)
- other (please specify)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.