Welcome to the 2nd week of challenges for the HeartChurch Christian community.
Image taken from @steemchurch's blog
HearthChurch continues to move forward; During this week, the free creation of Telos suffix .jc accounts, a domain owned by Heartchurch International Christian Ministry, is promoted; Telos .jc accounts are exclusive to the Heartchurch community and necessary to interact with the token heart through the Goldencenser's Revelation21 smart contract running on the Telos blockchain.
To create a free Telos .jc account follow these steps
- Enter the official HeartChurch page https://www.heart-church.org
- Press the Register button
- Fill in all the fields of the form, the fields marked with * are mandatory for an effective registration
If you do not have a Steemit account and neither do you have a personal Telos account, leave those fields blank.
- Choose your username
- It must contain 9 characters maximum; use letters from "a-z" and numbers from 1-5
- Add the suffix .jc all Telos accounts created through this form must end in the suffix .jc see the example in the format below
- Choose Darlenys or Ricci as your primary contact if you speak Spanish, if you are from Venezuela or anywhere in the world.
- Choose victoriax.jc as your sender, if you decide to create a Telos .jc account through this information published on my blog
- Answer the recaptcha to show that you are a real person
- Press the send button.
Stay tuned to your email to receive your keys, remember to keep them in a safe place and do not share them with others, you will also receive more important information, do not forget to see the spam tray.
Visit the page for more information https://www.heart-church.org
To ask questions, clarify doubts and queries related to Heartchurch International Christian Ministry, use the following means:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group on Telegram: https://t.me/steemchurch_telegram
here please go to @DarlenysUgas
Please use the comment section below this post to let us know your thoughts on the topic and suggestions.
Thanks for reading and it will be until the next entry.