Good Day Everyone☺☺☺
After a long long days I made my own version of "Empanada".It is not as tasty as other's for I am just a first timer.I just want you to know that I didn't documented this recipe because I am ashamed that this menu would turn into "epic fail"It is just a try and so far so good.So next time if I do it again,I will document it.
- black pepper
- garlic and onions
- soy sauce
- oyster sauce
- Saute onions and garlic into the pan with oil.
- Next put the Cornbeef.The usual empanada they used ground pork or chicken.Since we have lots of cornbeef the relief I used cornbeed.
- Once it cook put the other ingredients black pepper,salt,oyster sauce,soy sauce.
- Mixed it well.And when it is completely combined put in a bowl and lets start putting it in a dough.
- Put the filling into the dough.
- Fry it until it turns to golden brown.You can also bake it if you have an oven.
Thats it everyone.I have now my own version of empanada.It's so easy right?Some of you says yes and some are not.For me as a first timer it's not easy.And before I forgot maybe sone of you would ask how to make a dough dont worry I'll teach you.I just separate it for you to really understand it.See it on my next vlog.
Thank you everyone for always supporting my vlog.Take care always.God Bless.Stay safe and stay at home.