Sweet Potato Balls with chewy texture and not too sweet, so this can be a fun quick bites snack.
We can also serve Sweet Potato Balls in containers such as those sold in fast food restaurants if we want to bring this snack to our workplace.
Important ingredients in this recipe are sweet potatoes and glutinous rice flour. Glutinous rice flour which will make the texture Sweet Potato Balls become chewy.
- 100 grams of sweet potatoes
- 100 grams of glutinous rice flour
- A pinch of salt
- Enough brown sugar for the sauce (You can replace the brown sugar sauce with sugar powder / sugar flour)
- Step 1
Peel 100 grams of sweet potatoes.
- Step 2
Cut sweet potatoes into small pieces.
- Step 3
Boil sweet potatoes.
- Step 4
Mash boiled Sweet potatoes, then add 100 grams of sticky rice flour and a pinch of salt.
- Step 5
Knead a mixture of sweet potatoes, glutinous rice flour, and a pinch of salt to form a good mixture.
- Step 6
Shape the dough into balls.
- Step 7
Fry sweet potato balls to brownish yellow.
- Step 8
Lift. Serve with brown sugar sauce. You can replace brown sugar sauce with a more practical topping.
I often bring Sweet Potato Balls for snacks when I am outdoors.
These tasty quick bites are very worthy to fill your hunger before your dining time.
Enjoy your day, everyone!
Enjoy My Post and Have A Great Day!
Follow my other social media:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4mCYIw6-lUMFQ3zV2CMmA
- Personal Instagram Account:https://www.instagram.com/resepkembalilestari/
- Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/narasilestari
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoinfoindo
Please read my another recipe: