With HF21 and #newSteem launched I can feel the start of a great shift in positivity and change for the Steem community. Whilst it's fair to say that our financial rewards have been diminishing over the past year, there is of course the whole other side of Steem, that part that most of us read and engage with each and every day... the CONTENT! There are still so many amazing people on Steem, who write and share on such a diverse range of topics.. there really is something for everyone!
So this week the QOTW asks you to share with us something or someone that you have discovered on Steem that has in some way shifted your view, life or opinions. So let us celebrate not just Steem but the incredible people who are here writing and inspiring us.. SO, WHAT INSPIRED you? What rocked your world? What have you learned from the community?
ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US ON THIS QOTW!
- We welcome everyone to join us and post your answer to this question titled "Share something or someone that you have discovered on the Steem blockchain that has inspired you or shifted your view, life or opinions."
- Your answer can be a written post, a video, or any way you wish to express yourself.
- You can post anytime from now until Wednesday 4th September.
- Use the tag 'ecotrain' along with any other tags you wish to use.
- Please also post a link to your post in the comments so that I will be sure to find it and add it to the weekly tie-up post.
Ready, Steady... SHARE!
CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What is more important for good health... emotions, diet, exercise, positive thinking, or something else?
Share a story about how you overcame a life challenge
Would You Like To Be A Super Hero? No Really!?
YOUTUBE Vs UNIVERSITY
4 surPRIZE Awards For the ecoTrain QOTW: Poem on Hope Tie Up
How do you know when it is time to give up on something?
Is the Death penalty the epitome of hypocrisy? Does an 'eye for an eye' have a place in the modern age, and what kind of message does this send to society?
Who are more culpable for inequality and injustice, the people who make our rules and laws or the people who follow and enforce them? Is the notion I''m just doing my job' ethical?
What rituals do you have, and why are they important to you?
What lessons will you take with you for your potential next life if you die tomorrow?
Who are the best people to lead or guide our world ...Politicians, Parents, Academics, Philosophers, High Tech.. Or someone else?
Why and how did Donald Trump rise to power and do you think his tenure can help the world if you ignore the obvious negatives?
What was one of the happiest times in your life and what made is special?
Supporting People Who Help
Make The World A Better Place
Discover our 'Golden Nuggets' at @ecoTrain