Should Steemit Inc stop their 800k steem monthly sell-off?
A look at the effects of sold stake
- Removes constant sell pressure which can keep us locked in low prices.
- Steemit Inc will have more of a long-term stake in their own product, potentially motivating hard work and a better product/marketing.
- Steemit are now covering their costs with advertising, instead of solely relying on the pay-wall.
- Distribution of steem will remain centralised in the hands of steemit Inc, which is not ideal in the long run as you want as many small accounts as possible to use low prices to catch up.
- Prices will go up faster, sooner, meaning early adopters will have less time to accumulate.
- Less immediate, short term funding meaning development of SMT's and communities may be slower.
- No, but decrease it.
- Other (please explain)
- No, increase it.
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.