Hello Everyone, we are here with another task in association with State of the Dapps. Please read the UPDATED guidelines and instructions carefully before your participation. Tag your Steem friends who might be interested in doing this one.
FOLLOW THIS CLAUSE
All reviews should be published through OD Portal only: https://login.oracle-d.com/ || Any reviews posted through Steemit or any other UI are not eligible for upvotes.
REWARDS & MANDATORY GUIDELINES
- Every blog that meets Oracle-D requirements & guidelines mentioned in this blog will be rewarded with upvotes based at our own discretion.
- Top 5 content pieces will get full OD upvotes.
- All reviews should be published through OD Portal only: https://login.oracle-d.com/
NOTE: Maximum 2 content pieces per person is allowed strictly. Review of only one Steem based DApp is allowed if you are planning to do 2 reviews.
Start date: 06 - Aug - 2019
End date: 13 - Aug - 2019 (Time: Follow the deadline in the task on OD's Portal)
Share your STEEM blogs/vlogs on Twitter & Medium with hashtags mentioned in the task below. Submit the proof of social shares in #Social-Watering-Hole channel of OD's discord. Upvote & resteem this post now if you are planning to participate.
Promote and review any data DApp listed on https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps?tags=data
Please check EXCEPTIONS section before working on this task.
Review only those DApps where CRITIC REVIEWS are not already available. For example, do not review this, https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/basic-attention-token since it has been reviewed already.
PROJECT/CLIENT DETAILS – Background Research
State of the ÐApps is a curated directory of Decentralized Applications, also called ÐApps, on various blockchains. It was created to categorize and showcase developed projects built on the Ethereum Blockchain, more recently they have added support for POA, EOS and Steem.
Watch the video Oracle-D requirements for guidelines on how to write an Oracle-D article
Review any Data DApp from this list on StateoftheDapps. Video or Blog reviews or both are accepted.
Login to the OD Portal: https://login.oracle-d.com/ and publish your review. [Mandatory Step]
Reviewer MUST use the dapp for at least one hour in order to obtain clear user experience and understanding. Incorporate the following points in your review:
- Make sure there is a short, interesting, relevant introduction
- Address how to get started using the DApp.
- Discuss the various, main components of the DApp
- Mention the things you think are good about the DApp
- Mention the things you think are not good about the DApp .
- Make a conclusion or compare the DApp to other similar DApps.
- Use high quality graphics for your images.
- Provide a star rating for the DApp out of 5 stars.
Reviewer must share their experience, including constructive criticism on how the DApp could be improved. [Check TIPS Section]
Mention StateofTheDapps & their website’s link in every blog. It should be embedded naturally in the review story. Also mention the DApp’s details which you can find in their profiles. For ex: https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/karma
TWITTER AND SM HASHTAGS
#StateoftheDapps, #DAppReview, #Data. Tag @stateofthedapps in your tweets. Create one more hashtag on the basis of the name of the DApps you choose to review. For ex: If you are reviewing KARMA then the hashtag would be #Karma.
KEYPHRASES, LONG TAIL KEY WORDS AND SUBJECTS TO FOCUS ON (use only those tags that are pertinent to your content)
State of the dapps, top data dapps of 2019, Dapp review, Dapps, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency.
Read the following tips on how to write reviews in order to maximize the chance to win:
- How to write a review: https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Review
- Top tips for writing a review: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/writing-help/top-tips-for-writing-a-review
- How to write a product review: https://partners.livechatinc.com/blog/how-to-write-a-product-review/
- Do a Google search / watch youtube videos about how to tweet effectively!
- Make sure there is a picture on your twitter profile.
- Put a reasonable amount of text in the body of your tweet in order to stop it looking like spam.
- Make sure formatting is the same for your whole tweet. Changing text and style of tweet makes it seem spammy.
- Make sure your title is relevant to your tweet - mentioning words in the tweet title that are not relevant to the body of the tweet is confusing and will be mistaken as spam.
- Do not put too many tags, this looks like spam and can get you banned from twitter.
- Do not Repeat tweets.
- Do not mention the same person / project too many times – this can be seen as spam and can get you banned from twitter.
SOME COMMON GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
Please follow these guidelines for best results and high upvotes:
- Create only high-quality professional blogs, videos, images, graphics etc.
- Keep your image sizes less than 200KB per image.
- The length of the article should be between 600 to 1000 words.
- In case you are uploading a video to YouTube, Please mention its link in the post. 3-5 mins long.
- Share your content on various social media websites and spread the word as much as you can without spamming.
- Follow the instructions and task specific details.
- Original content only. Plagiarism will get you banned.
- Enjoy your task and upvotes.