Dear Steemit colleagues, I will soon participate in a "Barismo Workshop", which is very much in vogue and it occurred to me to design my apron with a jean that was given to me; and to celebrate my 6 months on this prestigious platform, in homage and thanks, I combined the barismo logo with that of Steemit. SEE THE BEAUTIFUL RESULT!
- I made it with very little material: A recycled jeans, white cloth, fabric paints, thread, scissors, sewing machine.
- I combined the logos, and then I drew them.
- I outlined and filled them using dark blue, light blue paint.
- I made a pocket in jeans.
- I cut the apron, put on decorative sewing.
- I made the braces on jeans and put them on.