[Contest] Guess again #10 week 2 – Indovina ancora #10 settimana 2

in contest •  last month 

81.973 Steem paid as Jackpot in the previous editions, how far can we go with the 10th?
In this editon Jackpot: 2.719 Steem for now but growing...
By participating you have the possibility to accumulate points in different ways:
500 points – if you guess the right answer between the 5 proposals
200 points – Donating 0.10 Steem (you can give 2 replies) or 0.30 Steem (you can give 3 replies)-"Guessagain" in the memo
0-200 points – equal to the sum of the percentages of your upvote to this post and to the one linked below as "additional vote"
100 points – with sum upvotes greater than or equal to $0.02
100 points – if in the comment add "Play GuessAgain" and the name of another user
Who gets the highest score in the 5 weeks will be rewarded with 70% of the jackpot, the remaining 30% will be divided among the participants who will reach 2000 points.
Every week the jackpot will be increased by the payouts (net of curation) of the posts and the donations.
And here's the new question:

A young lady in the shop window holds on her lap a:

  • doll
  • blanket
  • cat
  • shoe
  • Vase

link to the additional vote
Do you want to guess again? Leave a comment and good luck!


CC0 creative commons

81,973 Steem distribuiti con i Jackpot delle precedenti edizioni, a quanto ammonterà quello della decima?
In questa edizione Jackpot : 2,719 Steem per ora ma in crescita...
Partecipando avete la possibilità di accumulare punti in diversi modi:
500 punti – se indovinate la risposta giusta tra le 5 proposte
200 punti – donando 0,10 Steem (potete dare 2 risposte) o 0,30 Steem (potete dare 3 risposte) -“guessagain” nel memo
0-200 punti – pari alla somma delle percentuali del vostro upvote al presente post e a quello linkato sotto come "voto addizionale"
100 punti – con somma valore upvotes maggiore o uguale a 0,02$
100 punti – se nel commento aggiungete “gioca a GuessAgain” ed il nome di un altro utente
Chi otterrà il punteggio più alto nelle 5 settimane verrà premiato con il 70% del jackpot, il restante 30% verrò suddiviso tra i partecipanti che raggiungeranno i 2000 punti.
Ogni settimana il jackpot verrà incrementato dai payout (al netto della curation) dei post e dalle donazioni.
Ed ecco il nuovo quesito:

Una signorina in vetrina tiene in grembo:

  • bambola
  • coperta
  • gatto
  • scarpa
  • vaso

link per il voto addizionale
Volete indovinare ancora? Lasciate un commento e buona fortuna!
Tutti i partecipanti della presente edizione sono avvisati! All participants of this edition are notified!

@alby2 @coccodema @cooltivar @davidesimoncini @elikast @lallo @leandro85 @libertycrypto27 @mad-runner @maruskina @pawpawpaw @squishysquid @tinamarr


Sponsored ( Powered by dclick )

dclick-imagead

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Gatto!
Gioca a guess again @piumadoro!

Posted using Partiko Android

Bambola
Scarpa

Posted using Partiko Android

Gatto

Coperta

Posted using Partiko Android

Coperta
Gioca anche tu a guess again @riccc96

Bambola

Posted using Partiko iOS

Bambola

Posted using Partiko Android

Vaso

Posted using Partiko Android

Gatto
Gioca anche tu a GuessAgain @angel3000

Posted using Partiko iOS

Gatto...🐈

Coperta gioca a GuessAgain @robibasa

Gioca anche tu a GuessAgain @spurisna

  • bambola
  • coperta
  • gatto

vaso

Coperta
Play GuessAgain @marya77