As I have been pottering around looking for free stock photos to use for my blog posts, I've increasingly gravitated towards Unsplash as my preferred side for finding great images that are free to use!
However, quite often my search terms return back with some very curious and completely bizarre photos that would be a big of a stretch to link to the original search term! So, I've decided to try out a new game of this. I will post three images below (from Unsplash) and I'll see if people can guess the SINGLE search term that I used to come up with these images! You can have up to 3 guesses!
The prize will be the liquid payout of this post in one of two forms, the FIRST person with a correct guess will get the prize (as many full SBI shares as the liquid payout of this post will support). OR, if there is no correct guess by payout, then I will allocate 1 SBI (or more at my discretion) randomly among the valid entries.
To avoid giving anything away, I'll just upvote your comment if it is a valid entry. There is a small Steem-Bounty, so there will be a little bit for everyone! Subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!
- Upvote is not required, but appreciated!
- Resteem is NOT necessary!
- In the comments, try to guess the search term that I used to find these photos! There was only one word that came up for all three! You can have up to 3 guesses!
- The prize will be the liquid payout of this post in one of two forms. The FIRST person with a correct guess will get the prize (as many full SBI shares as the liquid payout of this post will support, with a minimum of 1). OR, if there is no correct guess by payout, then I will allocate 1 SBI (or more at my discretion) randomly among the valid entries.
- To avoid giving anything away, I'll just upvote your comment if it is a valid entry. Subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit! There is also a small Steem-bounty attached to the post, so there is a small reward for just playing!
- PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
Steem Basic Income
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
Last week's winners
The last post paid out 0 SBD and 2.028 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners with the correct answer of "stroke" was @drakernoise
Account banner by jimramones