NOPAL4U Guidelines 1.0
The Palnet team has been working on guidelines to publish regarding what nopal4u's intended uses are and how they will be implemented.
While we have not completed ALL of the guidelines, a situation arose that required immediate attention and also requires this initial post on the use of the @nopal4u account.
This was brought to the team's attention and it was universally decided that death threats or threats of physical harm of any sort will not be tolerated under the Palnet tag.
What this means is the following:
- The account is allowed to post one time per 24 hours
- The listed accounts are not able to downvote nor upvote any post to reward or remove Pal
- The accounts are no longer able to comment on Palnet posts, however, they will be visible on the Steem front-ends
- The accounts are still able to receive both upvotes and downvotes from other accounts
- Accounts are still able to use steem-engine to trade or sell
This was a nuclear option that we had hoped to not have to use
So let it be known that any threat of violence against another user will result in a Palnet mute, this includes:
- Death Threats
- Threats of physical violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Underage Pornography
- Doxxing of another user without consent* This may be relaxed based on details and reasoning
- Doxxing to be doxxing is not okay
- Doxxing a known scammer may be okay
If you see anything of this nature that you feel needs to be addressed by the Palnet team. Please stop by our Discord at minnowpond.org and use the #msp-abuse-reporting channel.
This is NOT a comprehensive list that we will use. There will be updates as needed with those updates posted through the @nopal4u account. These posts will decline payout and resteems will be appreciated.