Project SET (working title) proposes a new form of upvote token for the STEEM blockchain. SET combines the Founder's experience with the TRDO token and the Manager and Sysadmin's involvement with the MAP family of products. SET has key features that differentiate SET from TRDO and the MAP products. At this time, many critical details of SET are yet to be finalised.
This agreement signifies the willingness of the parties named above to work together on launching and operating project SET and outlines key responsibilities.
Developer: Code the SET system in nodejs and other relevant languages, provide bug fixes and feature upgrades promptly. Deploy the code and updates onto the live server.
Manager: Economic design. Post regularly regarding project SET on the project steem accounts, manage the steem-engine marketplace for SET. Deal with public enquiries.
Sysadmin: Provide a live server running nodejs ready for the Developer to deploy the SET system upon.
Founder: Honourary title with no responsibilities or benefits.
There are no other parties or roles that have an interest in project SET.
The Sysadmin agrees to supply a suitable nodejs system for 24 months.
The Developer agrees to supply suitable nodejs and other language code for running the SET project subject to the following:
- The Developer agrees to provide a non-revocable but non-exclusive license to the SET project for all code that originated from the TRDO project.
- The SET project owns all code created for the SET project from the time the SET project registers its token.
- No party may take the SET project's code, in whole or part, for use in any other project without the explicit agreement of the other parties.
- Nothing in this should agreement restricts the Developer from continuing to operate and develop TRDO.
- The above parties each agree to faithfully discharge their roles as above for at least two years.
- If a party wishes to terminate their involvement before the end of two years, then they must return all issued benefits and forfeit any future benefits.
- The preferred method of contact is via Discord.
- Decision making is by consensus.
- Each of the roles agrees to bear the costs of their roles except as noted below.
- The parties agree to divide any revenue, management tokens issued or other benefits, equally between them.
- If a party is uncontactable without notice for a period exceeding 24 hours, then the other parties may take any steps necessary to ensure the smooth functioning and integrity of the SET project.
- If a party remains uncontactable for twenty-one days without notice, then the other parties may find a replacement person, wind up SET or continue at their option. If the uncontactable party becomes contactable, it may not be possible for them to resume their role with SET.
In the event of a dispute, the parties will first attempt to resolve the matter between themselves, and if not resolved, mediation and if not resolved then arbitration. Mediators and arbitrators are to be mutually agreed.
The parties signify their acceptance by commenting "I agree" in a comment to this post.