I’m starting another steem-engine experiment to power up (planning to do this every four weeks). Here’s the strategy -
- I sold most of my meme tokens on s-e - this raised just over than 1 STEEMP.
- I swapped this for 3.85 LEO and staked it.
- Now focused on accumulating and staking SPORTS, PAL, LEO and NEOXAG through steem posts.
- Other tokens I was staking (including CCC and LIFE) I’m now unstaking.
- This week I will not stake anything, sell all tokens I make for STEEMP and power up.
- Here’s what I’m interested in - how many more s-e tokens will I accumulate since last time given that I have accumulated and staked more? In other words, how does the the size of your bags you stake impact your earnings potential?
- Obviously the size of the staked bags alone is not the only variable - returns are also dependent on votes.
That’s it! Will post results in a week.
It was a big day today! It started with the NSW teachers federation mass industrial action. Then it was back to school. After school I did my usual Thursday volunteering with our new arrival students. Then it was the K-2 family fun night. The numbers were down a bit this year - probably in part due to the amount of smoke around as a result of the fires in and around Sydney. I got home late so I didn’t walk home from Town Hall or Central but still managed a decent count.