My Selective Beans Preparation
Hope you are just fine? I'm @wofaipeace by username. And, this is my first post here in this wonderful community. I love trying out new methods when it comes to cooking. I'm also very selective or picky too as regards food. So, today I will be sharing to us "My selective beans preparation".
I love beans, the variety not withstanding. I cook
my beans a day after before consuming it.
First, I boil it eve to the actual day I will add my ingredients.
Secondly, the beans boil until it turns brown on the second day of cooking, thereafter I add my ingredients. The ingredients I use in preparing my beans aren't far from yours, they are;
- Oil (either, palmoil or Groundnuts oil).
- Pick the beans to remove pebbles or dirt.
- Wash with clean water and put in a clean pot, add water to volume and place on heat.
- Allow beans to boil on the first day till soft.
- Remove from heat and cover tightly.
- Heat the beans again.
- Place an empty clean pot on fire after removing the pot with beans.
- Put oil in the pot, allow to heat upto 5minutes.
- Add onion and pour the beans immediately.
- Other ingredients are adding together, stir and allow to simmer to 20 minutes .
- Remove from fire, your beans is ready to be served.
Beans can be served with either custard, pap, rice, bread or cooked alongside.
I call it selective beans because of it selective method of preparation.
Today, I decided to cook it with rice.
Thanks for having me around this lovely and for your support.