Europe - Weekly Round-Up #291
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Europe roundup!
Europe as a travel destination has so much to offer, sometimes it's kind of hard what country or city to choose for your next vacation. Get inspired by the following travel articles shared on TravelFeed.io and learn about some of the best spots of the continent.
The BEST posts for Europe
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
A walk through Montuenga de Soria by @juancar347
📍Castile and León, Spain
From its heights, dominating not only the placid stillness of the town of Montuenga, but also a vast expanse of the Jalón Valley, you can see, passing with lightning speed, that metaphorical modern Pegasus, which, under the name by AVE or high-speed train, connects Madrid with Barcelona and France. A similar route, for comparison, to that
Kassandras Journey: the magic Megaliths of Beglik Tash, Bulgaria by @gunther
the Mammouth (part 2) The prehistoric megalithic site “Beglik Tash” never got very famous, not discussed in archaeological papers nor mystified in spiritual circles. Although it is quite unique: Giant Menhir and Dolmen, sundial Stonecircle, Altar, Throne, Cupmarks and waterbasins with celestial alignments, even a Labyrinth; its all there in one
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, add relevant tags such as #foodoftheworld and #traveladvice in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Hive Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io.
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!