Asia - Weekly Round-Up #225
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
A trip to the country of Smiles - Thailand - Part II - Bangkok by @timoremoti
Hi everyone and welcome to part II of our Thailand travel series This time we take you with us to one of the big cities of the world - Bangkok. As a big fan of Hangover II, I was very curious about the city and looking forward to making a checkmark next to another major city. Our impression of the city can be summarized as big, noisy, hot,
Continuing the story... (Yes, I remembered!) by @ackhoo
I last wrote about Ipoh some five to six months ago, on its food (which was chiefly kinda why we travelled there) and some sights we covered there. Since I have tons more shots, I meant to show more, post more about it, but alas, the break - it’s been a long awhile.... Here are more impressions of Ipoh, a loose continuation after these last
Be Inlove At Bayfront Beach Resort by @mrnightmare89
Relaxing at the beach indeed is the perfect place to be. The wider and longer view along the shore helps you to feel calm. I know everyone will agree when I say the beach is always one of the places with a beautiful view. Maybe because of the soothing feeling just by feeling it and with its warm wind from it. It’s already beautiful but how much
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!