Asia - Weekly Round-Up #190
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Turkey e-Visa Requirements for Eligible Filipinos and 2021 Entry Requirements by @wanderein
I visited my partner in Germany early this year. We were supposed to fly back to the Philippines together but we went to Turkey instead. Until now, the Philippines won’t recognize unmarried couples so my partner still can’t enter my home country. This experience is based on exiting Germany, and not the Philippines. More preparation is needed when
Golden churches under red stars: Meet the new old Moscow by @koenau
A foreign country not only with a foreign language, but also with a foreign script. The largest in the world, repeatedly attacked but never defeated. Proud and stubborn to this day, indomitable even if all the other large western states continue to criticize. Russia is different, as is its capital Moscow. You must have seen that. A library -
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!