Asia - Weekly Round-Up #188
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
TacoCat’s Travels #129 (Japan 6.0): Sunrise with Mt Fuji! 🗻 by @taco.cat
Hey Hive! So if you missed the last couple of posts, we’re currently on another journey to Japan after we finished our final semester of college back in January 2019! And it was coincidentally around Valentines’ Day too! We initially talked about wanting to visit South Korea but a Delta Airlines deal kinda changed our plans so.. to Tokyo once
Pre-Covid Series: Chang Chui Night Market, Bangkok, Thailand by @mantis-tobaggon
Chang Chui has amazing art hiding in every corner The Pre-Covid Series is a series of posts about my trips and adventures pre-pandemic. You’ll get to hear about some of the amazing places that I was able to visit before travel was extremely limited. Hopefully soon, I’ll be able to return to a life of traveling soon! Today’s trip, we go back to
🥦Mizuo´s Travel Blog🥦No.12 - Caesarea, Israel. 2015 by @mizuosemla
Our first time to visit Israel😄 I visited Israel in 2015 to attend my friend´s wedding in Tel Aviv. When I watch my old traveling pictures, I have realized that I had visited many places because I attended my friends´ wedding. Yes! It is a good reason to visit a new country where you have never been before! I had somehow some negative feelings
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!