America - Weekly Round-Up #188
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed America roundup!
North, Central or South America - we try to cover it all by sharing our favorite articles from these travel destinations submitted to us on TravelFeed.io and via the TravelFeed communities. Ready for some adventure? We're pretty sure we'll satisfy your wanderlust with the following posts.
The BEST posts for America
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Oregon Adventures: Journey to Crater Lake: Day 1 by @seangold
Hello Hiveians!It’s been a little while since my last post, but I have a new adventure to share with you all! I just got back from Oregon, and what an adventure it was!We had been looking into going to Crater Lake for almost 3 years now, and we had plans to go last year, tickets bought and everything, but then the wildfires hit and we almost had
Trip to South America no. 64 Chile - Valle de la Luna, Atacama by @olusiu
[ENG] For the last few days, we’ve been cycling, hitchhiking and renting a car in the Atacama Desert, where finding the Internet is as difficult as finding water, and everything that is worst in Chile is clearly visible. [PL] Przez ostatnie dni na rowerach, autostopem i wynajętym autem kręciliśmy się po pustyni Atakama, gdzie znalezienie Internetu
Let’s Camp in The Adirondacks, New York by @mantis-tobaggon
My favorite place on Earth! I’m back again talking about my home. I lived in Upstate New York for over 47 years and miss it every day while I’ve been traveling. Maybe one of these days soon, I’ll make a stop back home but that won’t happen until The US can get their shit under control. Anyways, let’s talk about the good times back in Upstate NY.
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant community using the community picker in the topics menu for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!