Awesome Weekly Spotlight #77 - Plus Payouts To Delegators
Made in Desygner
This Is Awesome
Welcome to Awesome Weekly Spotlight #77, and it will feature the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts of the past week.
Awesome Weekly Spotlight Week 42
So let's start, and they will be presented in the order of Monday to Sunday, depending on the day they got the Awesome Daily Spotlight.
- In this video @bradleyarrow celebrates Thanksgiving and shares about his family, and also that his curation trail just got 50 members, it's awesome check it out.
- In this post @elianaicgomes writes about her experience handling grumpy clients at the spa, and puts this in relation to her all new position as head of customer service at ClickTrackProfit, check it out it's awesome.
- In this post @imfarhad shares the story of Luke the time traveler as part of his Scavenger Hunt for the #LukeIsAlive contest, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @ph1102 talks very inspiring about removing your limits of what you think is possible and go for what you really want to become, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @jeronimorubio shows his Halloween makeup and candy, and goes on to open gifts in Splinterlands and also playing a few battle's, it's awesome check it out.
- In this video @cryptospa makes a very interesting analysis of the price chart of Hive, and shows some promising patterns, check it out it's awesome.
- In this video @pixiepost celebrates that we now have 10 Dolphins in the CTPtalk tribe, which is just fantastic, it's awesome check it out.
So these where the Awesome Daily Spotlight posts and videos this week, and there is 1 such post or video per day, it gets a 100% upvote and reblog, plus a Cross Post to our Hive Community, and it is featured in the Awesome Daily Curation report as well as in this Awesome Weekly Spotlight post, plus it also gets promoted on Twitter.
Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and @ph1102 is our moderator for CTPtalk, @russellstockley is our moderator for #IAmAliveChallenge, @alokkumar121 is our moderator for Actifit, @iamraincrystal is our moderator for #freewrite, and @pixiepost is our comment moderator, and the goal is to "highlight Awesome Content, and growing the Hive ecosystem by rewarding it".
Payouts To Delegators
In order to attract delegators to this project we reward them with weekly payouts in Hive and CTP tokens according to average weekly Hive Power delegation.
Delegators are rewarded with all liquid earnings in Hive, as well as our full weekly power down income, plus also 50% of our earnings in CTP tokens.
This Is The Payouts For This Weeks Delegations
You can read the full details of the calculations for the payout in this spreadsheet on Google Drive.
Screenshot from Google Drive
Delegate to this project using PeakD, login and open your wallet, you find it in the Hive Power section.
This is a calculation of the delegation APR for this week, to make it easy to calculate, the delegation and payout for @flaxz is not part of the calculation, since he does not get a payout in CTP tokens.
Screenshot from Google Drive
You can view the full calculation in the same spreadsheet as the payouts.
We also have tokens in Hive-engine, and our general policy regarding tokens is that we stake all tokens that we get, given that they are stakeable and if not they will be staked once that is available.
The exception is CTP tokens since we give out 50% of those earnings to our delegators, but we do stake the other 50%, and our stake in CTP has now grown to 31207.
So this week @fiberfrau increased her delegation to 110 HP, @pjansen increased his delegation to 927 HP, @pixiepost increased her delegation to 302 HP, @imfarhad delegated 30 HP, @torrey.blog delegated 2000 HP, @dera123 delegated 5000 HP, @elbrava delegated 10 HP, and @gadrian-sp delegated 147 HP in addition to what he already have as a lease, thank you all very much.
Our delegation APR for this week landed just over 15.28%, which is a lot less than last week, and that is due to the massive influx of new delegations this week, it's still a very good APR in comparison to what can be had elsewhere.
We continue to work towards our goal of growing the Hive ecosytem by rewarding Awesome Content, and a big thanks to all our delegators for your awesome support, these where all thoughts for this week, and ...
This Is Awesome
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ