Throubles with my irigation system (My Actifit Report Card: September 9)
Something was wrong with my irigation system at home, and yesterday, I spent a few hours fixing it.
In the end, the problem is understood, but unfortunately, it's not a cheap fix. The submersible pump is broken and had to be replaced. I had a back-up one, which I installed, but I will try also to find somebody to repair the old one.
I replaced the pump, but I will also need to replace the membrane of the pressure tank. The old one is broken, and for this reason, the pump was overloaded. The system could not reach the needed pressure, and the pump was running probably for too long...
My Actifit report from yesterday:
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io