Leofinance announces huge news stablecoin pair paying 40% APR : HBD-USDC !
Leofinance Monumental Announcement
Khaleel announced yesterday that the Polycub road map now contains the stable coin pair HBD-USDC! And an APR of 40%.
This is hugely bullish because…
- This is massively bullish as similar moves by Terra Luna led to the native token Luna mooning from 1$ to 100$.
- This creates a clear path from Hive to DeFi on Polygon.
- He also announced a wrap service Native HBD to Polycub HBD called pHBD.
- Then he announced the APR of 40%.
- In case you don’t invest in Stable coins, the usual rate is 5-12%, so 40% is a massive premium over the normal rates.
This is a huge attraction for large investors.
- Large investors in crypto, and most asset classes become very conservative once they make it big.
- After all, after your investments earn you your first million the last thing you want to do is loss half of it or two thirds of it on a volatile token.
- Risk aversion in cryptocurrency means stable coins.
- Specifically, stable coin pairs or single token stable coin vaults.
- Usually Stable coin vaults paying 4-8%, low compared to most of DeFi, but much higher then bank savings rates of 0.25% APR.
- However stable coin liquidity pairs pay higher 8-12% APR.
- So when Leofinance creator Khaleel announces a stable coin Liquidity Pair paying 40% He suddenly has a lot of peoples full attention.
What’s so special about stable coin liquidity pairs?
- One word, impermanent loss.
- Okay two words, it seems my brain thinks these two words are chained together.
- So in a stable coin pairing, impermanent loss is practically non-existent.
- So you won’t experience the huge paper losses you encounter when your token bought at 4 dollars crashes too one dollar.
- ‘Which is something which happens a lot.
Stable coin pairs allow you to have the best of two worlds.
- They pay higher then the usual single token vault…
- and they don’t have the risk of impermanent loss that a usual liquidity pair does.
- It’s like the American saying of having your cake and eating it too.
- ‘It’s new, extremely disruptive and everyone on Hive will have a seat at the table of the bountiful feast.
- I keep ending these posts with the words Khal let the Lion Roar
- I guess he heard me and he did let the Lion roar…
- ..And it’s deafening :)
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta
hbd-usdc stablecoin-pair polycub defi proofofbrain gems palnet cityofneoxian project-hope vym leofinance