How to feeding cows
Hello lovely readers..
We raise two cows. We feed these cows either fresh grass feed such as elephant grass or other types. We also gave dry hay to these two cows. In addition, we provide food in the form of dough as well as drinks. We provide this type of airy food in the morning and evening.
This afternoon I took my eldest son to the cowshed. I invited him to feed the cows. To give this juicy food we have to prepare the ingredients:
Ingredients and materials
- The tools we use
- A machete for chopping cassava
- big bucket for food
- bucket for scooping water
How to making:
- We chop the cassava with a machete.
- We take two kilograms of bran
- Add two handfuls of salt
- Pour 10 liters of water and stir until smooth.
- Serve to the cows.
- When the cow eats the dough, stir occasionally so that the bran does not settle to the bottom of the container.
- Give support to cows to want to finish their food by occasionally stroking the cow's head while chuckling and imitating the sound of a cow while sipping a drink.
When I invite my first son to join the feeding, I see from many sides.
He knows how much we need to feed the cows with love. Without genuine love, cows will not eat well. Cows often don't want to eat when our hearts are full of anger. Cows will eat food voraciously when we serve with love. We must have the courage to feed and talk. I saw cows who were always talking as if they knew what we were expecting.
As a farmer who raises cows, of course, we must dare to be responsible for our pets. We shouldn't just hope to benefit from keeping them without fulfilling our obligations. We are required to be disciplined in feeding and giving what we have to give to the cows.
This is a part for children who must be filial to their parents. We hope that the children will grow up to become more independent children and become provisions for the future. Children's devotion to parents will grow if we introduce how difficult it is for both parents to find a more decent life. I feel that the child will increasingly know that both parents have worked hard to provide for the family's needs.
Thus all my writing this time may useful for all of us.
Best regard from Indonesia.