How I made a palm sandal for one of my customer
Evening everyone, I made this sandal and I love it, these sandals almost everyday since I got them. However, eventually the top layer of leather separated from the glued underneath in the side strips so it looks ragged. I glued them back together again, which is a bit difficult to do, but they separated again in a month after I did that. I wish all of the leather and sole were sewn together, rather than some of them being glued together. I'd pay more for that because it would extend the wear of these sandals by years,
The customer usually wear a size 44 and have a slightly wide his forefoot. These sandals were extremely comfortable right out of the box. Since my his is a bit wider than the standard B width, the straps held my his leg together a bit snugly at first but not to the extent that it was painful. Eventually with enough wears, the straps did loosen up and his toes have all the wiggle room they need. I'm sure that if he have a standard width foot, the straps would probably loosen a bit just from side to side movements as you walk, but they wouldn't loosen as much as they did for me due to my wide feet.
So with this, this are the materials I use
Hook and many mor and after this, I am happy the customer love it which I will like to show you how started.