Blogging Challenge: 10 Facts About Myself
We humans have a lot in common with one another. It's funny that most of the things we think unique to us—are actually not very uncommon. From our perspective, our world revolves around us. We tend to lose the perception of true uniqueness.
So it will be hard to pick out 10 things about myself that are unique.
Maybe I should just list some of the stuff that pops into my head. 🤔
- I really love sour fruits! Slice them up and mix them with salt and spices and BAM! Source - pixabay
- I like watching videos of gadgets I will never buy!
- I cry at the movies! Not ashamed of it!
- Paperworks scare the life outta me! I wish they'd just move everything online. Source: pixabay
- Love lying on the beach with no distractions. Me and the sound of the waves.
- I don't cry when my neighbour dies. But death of a favorite fictional character can send me on a sob-train (Im sorry)!
- I'm a master procrastinator. I'm supposed to write this post yesterday. Source - freepik
- I often find humor in everything, even if its morbid in nature. (Look out, this might be the coping mechanism millenials use).
- I prefer e-books more than paper ones (huh, this one should be unique enough!)
- I grow weird attachment to the things I should have discarded long ago. Source - freepik
Phew! This list might go on and on and I better stop now. So these are the things I can think off the top of my head.