The Weekly ETH Price Guessing Game 24.10. - WIN 3 HBI and hit the 100 LEO Jackpot
what an epic day with a new BTC All-Time-High and ETH trading above 4K. We are really going into that 4-year megacycle it seems and the craziest part is still in front of us. Betting on prices will be exceptionally hard, as really in this phase everybody gets constantly surprised how fast and far a price can rise until... yeah until everybody is surprised that it also can fall very deep. But we might be not in the overheated phase and can expect some gentle growth... or do you expect another consolidation before? Tell me in in comments.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
3 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXXX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to full $ value
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 22 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 3,135$ to 4,025$. @master-lamps had the right guess again, with only $4 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
3,850 @master-lamps winner
3,854 reference winning price
Congratulations to @master-lamps (again), who won this little game and got (again) 3 HiveBasic Income Share.
Image by @mariosfame
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta