The Weekly ETH Price Guessing Game 05.09. - WIN 3 HBI and hit the 100 LEO Jackpot
today is the day - ETH has broken 3,5K finally and gains momentum. Are we going to see a new ATH (4,2K) or do we need to prepare for a consolidation? September has been a difficult month for crypto in the past, but maybe 'this time is different. Let me know your bets in the comments.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
3 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is fixed to 100 LEO.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXXX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to full $ value
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 19 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 2,960$ to 3,654$. @ajanaku had the right guess, with only $33 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
3,200 @ajanaku winner
3,233 reference winning price
Congratulations to @ajanaku, who won this little game and got 3 HiveBasic Income Share.
Image by @mariosfame
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta