Second Derivative Test Example - Sketching y = x^4 - 4*x^3
In this video I illustrate further on using the Second Derivative Test by going over a very useful example to show how you can use this test to help sketch a function by hand, noting where it is concave upwards or downwards, local max and min, and the inflection points.
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/second-derivative-test-example-sketching:8
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HQXCsONjnt4m/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/70ipm8b1svh
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/_Ew7ZpBJxPw
Download video notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIibgC9wvLGNnc7iTzww?e=VRUnF0
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
- Increase video speed: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
- Increase video audio: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
- Text to speech: https://mes.fm/speech-extension
--Android app: https://mes.fm/speech-android
Second Derivative Test - Examples
Recap on Second Derivative Test
Sketch the curve y = x4 - 4x3 and determine concavity, inflection points, and local max / min.
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people sharing the post on Reddit as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people( @mes ) sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
thanks for the class
You have received a 1UP from @gwajnberg!
@stem-curator, @vyb-curator, @pob-curator, @pal-curator
And they will bring !PIZZA 🍕.
Learn more about our delegation service to earn daily rewards. Join the Cartel on Discord.
I gifted $PIZZA slices here:
@curation-cartel(8/20) tipped @mes (x1)
Learn more at https://hive.pizza!