Ladies of Hive Community Contest #60
TO THE 60th EDITION of the
LADIES OF HIVE COMMUNITY CONTEST
This is a contest from our community to you, women empowering each other both on the blockchain and in Discord! A place we love and where Hive is alive. If you haven't joined our discord yet, an invite can be found by clicking on the first banner under this post!
We will award 3 HIVE to the best entry.
¡Este es un concurso de nuestra comunidad para ustedes, mujeres que se empoderan unas a otras tanto en blockchain como en Discord! Un lugar que amamos y donde Hive está presente. Si aún no se ha unido a nuestra discordia, puede encontrar una invitación haciendo clic en el primer aviso publicitario debajo de esta publicación.
Regalaremos 3 HIVE a la mejor entrada.
PLEASE place the contest number #60 somewhere in your title!
► Also, please link your entry in a comment on this Contest post! ◄
There are so many holidays this time of year
from many different religions and cultures!
Sinterklaas, Bodhi Day, Hanukkah, World Peace Day, Yalda,
Yule, Winter Solstice, Pancha Ganapati, Festivus, Christmas,
Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, New Years' Eve
For this week we want to know:
1️⃣ Have you been fortunate to experience a holiday
from a religion or culture different than your own?
If so, tell us about it! If not, which would you choose to experience?
2️⃣ LadiesOfHive was founded on the principle of
"women empowering each other."
Do you regularly support other posts in the community?
If not, I ask you to please make an effort to do that each week!
I challenge each of you to upvote and comment
on a post by another LadiesOfHive member!
Let us know whom you supported and what you liked about their post!
The Hive blockchain uses UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
The contest ends each Saturday at 11:59 PM (23:59) UTC.
You can see the current date/time expressed in UTC here:
• Current UTC
or in our Discord server with the command:
To make sure that your entry is valid, and can not be missed for the contest, please make sure that you follow the RULES:
Para garantizar que su participación sea válida y no se pierda el concurso, asegúrese de seguir las REGLAS:
- Blog must answer at least one of the questions (or more, if you wish!)
- El blog debe responder al menos una de las preguntas (¡o más, si lo desea!)
- Blog must be submitted before the end of day Saturday, December 11, 2021
- El blog debe enviarse antes del final del día Sábado, 11 de Diciembre, 2021
- Blog must be published in 'Ladies of Hive' community
- El blog debe publicarse en la comunidad 'Ladies of Hive' (Damas de Hive)
- Blog must be linked in a comment to this post
- El blog debe estar vinculado en un comentario a esta publicación
- Blog must be original in order to win
- El blog debe ser original para poder ganar
- Blog must be 200+ words (word count must be met before any translation of your blog!)
- El blog debe tener más de 200 palabras (el recuento de palabras debe efectuarse antes de cualquier traducción de tu blog!)
- Blog must invite another woman to the community
- El blog debe invitar a otra mujer a la comunidad
Judging will be by: @thekittygirl
All comments written on any LADIES OF HIVE posts receive staked ARCHON tokens along with Feathered Friends and Shadow Hunters posts.
If you are not yet in our Discord server,
please consider clicking the banner below to join us!
LadiesOfHive is a community that focuses on women — their interests, joys, passions, and stories of their journey through life. Not only does our community account @ladiesofhive publish our weekly contests and news, but we also comment and upvote most of the posts that grace our community page. A delegation to @ladiesofhive would enable us to have more flexibility in upvotes that we use to reward and encourage the women that post to our community. If you are interested, you may click the links, below, to delegate via Hivesigner, or use your favorite alternate interface. Thank you for considering a show of support to our community!