From Cub to PolyCUB and PolyCUB back to CubDeFi: LeoFinance is in an Amazing Shape: Making Deliberate Efforts to Attain a DeFi 2.0 Reach for Cub and PolyCub + pHIVE and pSPS in Motion to be Launched
It's usually said that it takes two to tangle. This is actually true from a LeoFinance kingdom point of view. CubDeFi was launched in March last year and was designed to a kingdom where other farming Apps will emanate from.
The kingdom projection of LeoFinance Kingdom became more visible when CubDeFi have birth to a smaller Cub (PolyCUB) on the Polygon network and in most recent times PolyCUB had birthed PolyCUB HBD (pHBD), this time on the same polygon chain.
One of the most crazy thing happening around the LeoFinance ecosystem is that the @leofinance team is using the just launched PolyCUB to reposition the CubDeFi platform for a greater yield. Although, this was part of the plan (to use Cub as the contact point to stake PolyCUB), but it's becoming a little larger than what we expected. Anything can happen in a good and innovative platform like LeoFinance.
For the past few weeks, the LeoFinance team have working tirelessly to build some significant technologies around PolyCUB to make the DeFi platform a better place for it's yield optimizing goal. These innovative ideas include: xPOLYCUB Governance,
Bonding, Collateralized Lending, Protocol Owned Liquidity, pHBD as well as
Value Accrual Vaults.Source
All of these features are intended to be portable between CUB and POLYCUB. PolyCUB is where we built the features and are testing them in real-time. We're constantly making improvements to PolyCub and adding these new features that we built over the past several months. Once we're happy with how the overall mechanics are working, we're porting them back into CUB and connecting everything with LeoBridge.Source
It should be noted that anything that works for PolyCUB can also work for CubDeFi. I brought PolyCUB first before Cub because the entire new technology is test run on the PolyCUB platform.
One of the amazing facts about the second wave of PolyCUB DeFi 2.0 platform is the inclusion of V2 vault, an exceptional masterpiece in terms of value creation within the kingdom.
According to the LeoFinance post, V2 vault offers the following values to the PolyCUB platform and the LeoFinance ecosystem at large:
- insert_hive_asset (i.e. pHIVE or pSPS, etc.) - held as 1:1 collateral for the wrapped equivalent - staked on native platform (i.e. HIVE POWER or SPS staking on splinterlands.com) = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- insert_hive_asset 0.25% wrap and unwrap fee = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- insert_hive_asset cross-chain arbitrage = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- insert_hive_asset-POLYCUB = utility for people to buy POLYCUB to LP against - their insert_hive_asset = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- insert_hive_asset-POLYCUB holders need to buy more POLYCUB to stake as xPOLYCUB to control governance and drive insert_hive_asset-POLYCUB vault yield higher
All these value accruing components of V2 vault is to create a continuous profit accumulating medium for the PolyCUB and LeoFinance platforms.
What to Anticipate from the pHIVE and pSPS Roadmaps
The LeoFinance team is currently designing pHIVE and pSPS to add to the already released pHBD. Like the pHBD, pHIVE and pSPS are the wrapped forms of both Hive and Splinterland respectively.
The purpose of designing pHIVE and pSPS is to create more traffic utilities on the PolyCUB platform through xPolyCUB governance. Once these two is achieved, more communities on the hive blockchain will want to enter into the PolyCUB utility game.
The pHIVE-POLYCUB Vault Accrues Value for POLYCUB in 5 Ways:
- pHIVE held as 1:1 collateral for the wrapped equivalent - staked as HIVE POWER to earn on-chain rewards = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- pHIVE 0.25% wrap and unwrap fee = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- pHIVE cross-chain arbitrage = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- pHIVE-POLYCUB = utility for people to buy POLYCUB to LP against - their pHIVE = value accrual for PolyCUB's PoL
- pHIVE-POLYCUB holders need to buy more POLYCUB to stake as xPOLYCUB to control governance and drive pHIVE-POLYCUB vault yield higher
As it is in the case of pHIVE in terms of what it offers the PolyCUB project, so does pSPS offer 5 different values to the PolyCUB project.
More informations on the progress of the upcoming features of PolyCUB will be brought to by me in my subsequent post. Please stay tuned!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta