LEO&HODL Contest - Focus: New Events for LPUDs
Every week, the LEO&HODL contest chooses a LEO product (e.g., LeoDEX, LeoBridge, LPUD, etc.) and the contestants write their amazing posts and do the tasks to be eligible for 175 LEO prizes in addition to hodlcommunity support 🔥
It is quite easy to get rewarded with the contest. Write a post about the contest, post LeoThreads (blockchain-based Twitter), and do the tasks. You can start experiencing Web3 in its latest form 😉
We have passed the seventh Leo Power Up day in which there was a contest to power up a bunch of LEO so that you receive an NFT for your dedication. The event was named as Slaying the Dragon as the lions were hunting Dragons that fly high 🦁
Let's focus on suggesting new and possible events to enrich LPUDs for our community.
The Weekly Focus (till November 19) -> LPUD Events!
In this task, there are several questions to be answered if you wish to write about them.
- What can be done for LPUDs?
- How can we integrate the use of NFTs?
- What are the ways to push people power up more on LPUDs?
- What are the criteria for LPUD events for you?
Also you can talk about:
- Your previous experience with different events
- Step-by-step explanations of your event suggestion.
- Make a SWOT analysis of LPUDs
The Tasks of The LPUD Events Contest - Week 12
Here is the full list of tasks. You are supposed to address all of them to be eligible for 175 LEO prize.
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission
- Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Make a LPUD post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest" (e.g., September LPUD and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Delegate at least 100 LEO Power to holdcommunity to get 90% of daily LEO tokens.
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
Time for Feedback!
We would like to enrich our ecosystem with a sustainable event that will encourage people to explore LeoFinance ecosystem. For that purpose, we are initiating several contests that are based on LeoVerse.
What else can be done to reach more people and make these events more fruitful? Share with us 😉
Final Notes: Example Submission
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission.
Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25).
Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes.
Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Check out Slay the Dragon event!
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta