Saturday Savers Club Progress #week1 - With a focus on Hive power delegated to leo.voter
I had been accumulating and growing my hive crypto holdings, but not in a very organised way. So the club inspired me to organise it a bit more - although its still a bit crazy - for me I'm like a kid in a sweet shop - there are just too many options !
Main main goal is to save towards early retirement (which I'm hoping to do in about 5-6 years) - I also have other property, pension, shares and crypto investments as well that will allow that to happen. For this specific aspect I'm just accumulating generally around a number of different Hive coins/initiatives that I think look like good opportunities.
- Identify coins I want to invest in (see list above) - over time weed out rubbish ones and add better ones,
- Set a step target for each item on the list, and go through the list and hit each step target, and then keep going round through the list - so that I'm moving each one forward on a regular basis,
- Identify specific main and secondary targets on the list and focus on them each week - once achieved progress onto the next items on the list,
- And if opportunity arises, I might buy bits and pieces of some of the other lines if prices are low and there are good bargains to be had.
Progress of the w/e 02/04/22 - #1 week for me:
- My main target over the week was HP delegation to leo.voter, aiming for 100 - and I improved 30 over the week to a total of 65, so only 35 to go. I also managed to do some of this via PUD on the 1st of April which was a bonus,
- My secondary target was HBD savings, aiming to progress from 100 to 200. I added a further 6, to take me to 131.
- I also bought some DEC (860) and ArchonM (1) because prices were good,
- I also bought 2.38 EDS as a result of being inspired by the Saturday Savers Club, as it looks like a really good project,
- I got some other misc passive/reward gains - APE (0.45) and PIZZA (0.3).
So I'm pretty happy with my weekly progress to be honest.
Plan for next week:
- Main target unchanged - HP delegation to leo.voter, aiming for 100,
- Secondary target unchanged - HBD savings, aiming to progress from 100 to 200.
Its still early days for my list, but if I keep to the plan and grow across a number of good projects, I should start reaping rewards in terms of passive gains, etc over time.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta