Amazing Nature Contest: Thematic Challenge - #3/23
(Google translate from Czech)
At the beginning of this month, I hinted to you that I would once again include a themed competition. That time has just arrived.
But before I tell you the theme of the contest, here is (as usual) a request for help in evaluating the contest articles of the free contest #3/7/23.
Here are our contestants and links to their contest articles:
Again, I ask you to read the articles and express your choice in the form of a comment stating the name of the author whose article appealed to you the most.
You have until Wednesday 26.07.2023 at 12:00 UTC for evaluation comments.
In order to encourage your interest in the evaluation of contest articles, I am preparing a small gift for each evaluation comment :-).
And we're going to compete.
Just to "refresh your memory:
It's not a free competition. Contest articles, in addition to the general rules of ANC contests, must be written on an announced topic.
The topic for this challenge is:
Your tasks for this topic:
- describe where something grows in your neighborhood that can be used to make food
- take documentary photographs
The task is easier for those who have edible crops in their garden. But that doesn't mean others are out of luck.
There are many plants in the wild that can be used to make food. Be it mushrooms or edible berries or even the pulp of some trees. I remember that I once read how to prepare "sago" :-)
I wish you good luck and a lot of experience in fulfilling this task.
Rules for participation in the ANC contest:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
You can decide the winner of the competition yourself.
Just click on the link of the competition articles, read the articles and write in the comments which article you liked. You have 36 hours to vote!!
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @jlufer community moderators
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The photo was created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.