Amazing Nature Contest: FREE TOPIC - #1/6/23
(Google translate from Czech)
Monday is the right time to announce a new round of the open competition and also to open voting on the competition articles from the previous round.
So we will start by presenting the competition articles.
Two contestants entered contest round #5/5/23. Since we are not a photo contest and the entire content of the articles needs to be evaluated, I do not include a single accompanying photo. Anyone who wants to read and rate the articles will certainly find a way to get to the articles even if the links "accidentally" don't work.
@labyrinths and his contest article
I hereby ask you to rate the contest articles in the comments section. Just write in the comment which author and his article you like.
It just has one small "problem". I need your opinion by June 7th at 12:00 UTC so that I can write an article that evening about the evaluation of the competition round #5/5/23.
So vote and don't forget to write your own contest articles :-). Of course, you have until Sunday 11.6.2023 at 12:00 UTC to register them for the competition
Post topics can include any of the following:
- ... Surprise us !!!
To be sure, I would like to remind you of the rules :-)
Rules for participation in the ANC contest:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @jlufer community moderators
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The photo was created by @bucipuci. The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.