Education liberates the intellect, unlocks the imagination and is fundamental for self-respect.
It is the key to prosperity and opens a world of opportunities, making it possible for each of us to contribute to a progressive, healthy society.
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Learning benefits every human being and should be available to all
Use these ten targets to create action to ensure quality education
- free primary and secondary education
- equal access to quality pre-primary education
- equal access to affordable technical, vocational and higher education
- increase the number of people with relevant skills for financial success
- eliminate all discrimination in education
- universal literacy and numeracy
- education for sustainable development and global citizenship
- build and upgrade inclusive and safe schools
- expand higher education scholarships for developing countries
- increase the supply of qualified teachers in developing countries
Everyone can help to make sure that we meet the Global Goals. Be human be active